- "All I needed was...a minute to recover."
- ― Clark Kent/Kal-El/Superman to Lex Luthor (Action Comics: New 52)
The power to possess faster recovery time. Sub-power of Enhanced Condition.
- Enhanced Recovery Time
The user possesses the ability to recover faster than the average person, recovering from negative effects such as stunning, fazing, poison, sleep, pain, flinching, being knocked down/backward (they can get back up faster), losing balance, fatigue, overstretching, being knocked unconscious, etc. at vastly enhanced speed.
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhanced Health
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Survivability
- High Resistance
- Internal Bodily Cleansing
- Perpetual Consciousness
- Pushback Resistance
- Reflex Immunity
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- While recovery is faster, this power does not negate it.
- Can't recover if the user is killed.
- Isaac "Zack" Foster (Angel of Death)
- XLR8 (Ben 10 series)
- Stone Creatures (Ben 10 series)
- Citrakayahs (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Speed Force Users (DC Comics)
- Chupacabra (Generator Rex)
- Users of Aerial Recovery (Kingdom Hearts series)
- Awakened Zoan Devil Fruit Users (One Piece)
- Mink Tribe (One Piece)
- Kogarashi (Kamen no Maid Guy)
- Shin (Kingdom)
- Kyou Kai (Kingdom)
- Dandy (Space Dandy)