- Augmented Regeneration
- Advanced Healing Process
- Enhanced Healing Factor
- Enhanced Natural Healing
- Extreme Regeneration
- Heightened Healing Factor
- Inhuman Regeneration
- Increased Regeneration
- Incredible Regeneration
- Near-Superhuman Regeneration
- Nigh-Superhuman Regeneration
The user can close minor to moderate wounds near-instantaneously, appearing as though they never happened, with more serious injury taking more time to heal, regardless of the extent of the damage. Depending on the severity of the injury, the process of healing from more grievous wounds can span from a few seconds or minutes to a matter of hours. Lost or damaged limbs, internal organs and damaged nerves can be completely regenerated, and fatally damaged cells can regenerate, preventing scars.
They are near-completely unaffected by toxin or drugs and their cellular senescence is drastically reduced, if not completely halted, granting them decelerated aging/eternal youth.
User can regenerate as long as the head/brain is damaged to no more than a certain level, leaving destruction of the head as one of the few sure methods to ensure their death. Their healing strength may be so powerful that their blood could be enriched with healing powers that can be used to heal others.
- Disease Immunity
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Health
- Enhanced Recovery
- Enhanced Stamina
- Enhanced Survivability
- Foreign Chemical Immunity
- Limb Reattachment
- Mental Regeneration
- Nerve Regeneration
- Organic Preservation
- Pain Suppression
- Telomere Regeneration
- This level shares the same limitations that the other levels have.
- Cannot reverse Irreversible Destruction.
- Anti-Regeneration/Healing Erasure/Healing Factor Nullification
- Instant death can kill the user before they can regenerate.
- Destabilization causes the user's healing factor to become unstable to the point of also getting killed.
- May not include Pain Suppression.
- Users of Biological Manipulation can render the user helpless.
- Radiation can affect the user on a cellular level and destroy the user's regeneration.
- As explained before, if their head and brain are removed/destroyed to a certain level, or even completely obliterated to nothing, this can result in the user's physical death.
- Creed Diskenth (Black Cat)
- Denji (Chainsaw Man)
- Abby/SCP-053 - Young Girl (SCP Foundation)
- Slade Joseph Wilson/Deathstroke (DC Comics)
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)
- Steven Rogers/Captain America (Marvel Comics)
- Sung Jin-Woo (Solo Leveling)
- King Sombra (My Little Pony series)
- Albert Wesker (Resident Evil series)
- Demons (The Promised Neverland)
- Kongou (Kongō Banchō)
- John Lynch (Image/WildStorm/DC Comics)
- Sherry Birkin (Resident Evil Series); via The G Virus
- Ethan Winters (Resident Evil Series)
- Super Regeneration Users (My Hero Academia)
- All For One
- Shigaraki Tomura