The power to heal at a drastically increased rate. Sub-power of Enhanced Condition.
- Enhanced Healing Factor
The user can close minor to moderate wounds near-instantaneously, appearing as though they never happened. Lost limbs and internal organs will be completely regenerated, damaged nerves can be healed to a certain extent and critically and fatally damaged cells can regenerate, preventing scars.
They are near-completely unaffected by toxin or drugs and their cellular senescence is drastically reduced, if not completely halted, granting them decelerated aging/eternal youth.
User can regenerate as long as the head/brain is damaged to no more than a certain level, leaving destruction of the head as one of the few sure methods to ensure their death. Their healing strength may be so powerful that their blood could be enriched with healing powers that can be used to heal others.
- Disease Immunity
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhanced Survivability
- Foreign Chemical Immunity
- Limb Reattachment
- Mental Regeneration
- Nerve Regeneration
- Organic Preservation
- Pain Suppression
- Telomere Regeneration
- This level shares the same limitations that the other levels have.
- Cannot reverse Irreversible Destruction.
- Anti-Regeneration/Healing Erasure/Healing Factor Nullification
- Instant death can kill the user before they can regenerate.
- Destabilization causes the user's healing factor to become unstable to the point of also getting killed.
- May not include Pain Suppression.
- Users of Biological Manipulation can render the user helpless.
- Radiation can affect the user on a cellular level and destroy the user's healing factor.
- Creed Diskenth (Black Cat)
- SCP-053 - Young Girl (SCP Foundation)
- Slade Joseph Wilson/Deathstroke (DC Comics)
- Steven Rogers/Captain America (Marvel Comics)
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)
- King Sombra (My Little Pony Series)
- Albert Wesker (Resident Evil Series)