The ability to reorient oneself effectively.
- Accelerated Reorientation
The user can effectively reorient themselves in the middle of rotation without rearranging their body parts mid-rotation. In real-life, it is impossible to change the direction of rotation without an external force, especially in mid-air, but by rearranging body parts to manipulate moment of inertia, it is still possible to change the direction of facing the living being is in, which cats and platforms divers do all the time.
- Aesthetic Activity
- Compensative Activity
- Enhanced/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced/Supernatural Balance
- Enhanced/Supernatural Dexterity
- Hyper Rotation
- Accelerated Rotation
- Axis Changing
- Bodily Rotation Manipulation
- Centrifugal Force Manipulation
- Enhanced Repositioning
- Orientation Manipulation
- Rotational Mass Defiance
- Unrestricted Movement
- May make the user dizzy.
- Can be interfered with.