- "Isn't that a little like curing the disease by killing the patient?"
- ― Kate Pulaski (Star Trek: TNG)
User is able to fully restore themselves, instantly nullifying any kind of damage or condition, and endlessly reviving from any death or destruction. Some users may even choose the location of their restoration, making them both impossible to stop and impossible to contain.
- Flawless Restoration
- Meta Resurrection
- May have specific weaknesses related to the power's origin.
- May be vulnerable to high-level reality warping abilities.
- Unavertable Death can kill the user permanently.
- Weak against Conclusion Dominance and Life and Death Removal.
- Susan Ashworth (The Cat Lady)
- Henry Morgan (Forever)
- Schrödinger (Hellsing)
- Dark Samus (Metroid Prime Trilogy)
- Army of Anubis (The Mummy Returns)
- Jesus (South Park)
- Jacob/The Deathless Prophet (Tomb Raider)
- The Deathless Ones (Tomb Raider)
- The Swarmlord (Warhammer 40k)
- Snow White (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Connor Cornwall (Confinement)