- "When Captain America throws his mighty shield, all those who chose to oppose his shield must yield."
- ― Captain America 1966 Theme Song
The ability to be proficient wielding a shield in both offense and defense. Variation of Improbable Weapon Proficiency.
- Defensive Fighting/Proficiency/Skill
- Enhanced Buckler/Shield Fighting/Proficiency/Skill
User is able to demonstrate tactical aptitude with the way of the shield, they are able to wield a shield with great proficiency in power, defense, and endurance. The user is also able to use it for offense such as bludgeoning their opponents, countering attacks and if the shield is bladed they can even decapitate their enemies.
- Great defense and frontal attacks can be easily blocked or countered.
- Charge at your opponent knocking them off guard.
- Attack with either the flat or the edge of your shield.
- Able to throw your shield from a distance.
- Able to stop projectiles such as arrows and bullets.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Enhanced Combat
- Force Field Combat
- Force-Field Generation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Shield Manipulation
- Users may be vulnerable if attacked from behind.
- May lack notable offensive capabilities.