- "Is this how the Iconians travelled? Crossing light years as easily as we would cross a room?"
- ― Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek: TNG)
The power to make long distance strides. Sub-power of Enhanced Condition.
- Distant Sep/Stride
- Enhanced Step
- Long Step/Stride
User can cover distances of yards, miles or more with a single step, simply taking a stride that covers the distance at the speed of normal step. User may be able to move to any point on which they have unblocked access regardless of the relative elevation, for example to mountain top.
- All-Distance Activity
- Body Length Manipulation
- Disproportionate Distance
- Disproportionate Force
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhanced Leap
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Walking
- Flash Step
- Size Manipulation
- Unrestricted Movement
- Not be able to move through solid items.
- May not be able to change directions during movement.
- Takes actual step to work.
- To'kustars (Ben 10 series)
- Kumoko/Shiraori (So I'm a Spider, So What?)
- Killua Zoldyck (Hunter x Hunter); via Godspeed
- Seven League Boots (European Folklore)
- Seven League Boots (Discworld)
- Seven League Boots (Howl's Moving Castle book)
- Seven League Boots (Loki: Agent of Asgard)
- Monsoon Sandals (Xiaolin Showdown)