- "He was one of the Navy's first frogmen during World War II. He was so stealthy in the water, his unit nicknamed him Manta."
- ― Jesse Kane (Aquaman)
The power to swim better than most.
- Augmented Swimming
- Increased Swimming Capability
The user can swim underwater effortlessly and with control, efficiency, precision, traction and balance at any speed. They do not necessarily swim fast, but they have great control underwater.
- Aquatic Breathing
- Cetacean Physiology
- Fish Physiology
- Enhanced/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced/Supernatural Endurance
- Enhanced/Supernatural Speed
- Merfolk Physiology
- Liquid Current Defiance
- Liquid Movement
- Speed Swimming
- Unrestricted Movement
- Water Maneuverability
- Unless user also has Aquatic Breathing, they can still drown.
- May be slower at land or unable to move away from water.
- Can be cancelled by Swimming Negation.
See also: Olympic Swimmer
- Baltorpetrideans (5 Years Later)
- Various aquatic mobians (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Toa of Water (BIONICLE)
- The Deep (The Boys)
- Cyborg 008 (Cyborg 009)
- Garth (DC Comics)
- Jackson Hyde/Aqualad (DC Comics)
- Killer Croc (DC Comics)
- Namor (Marvel Comics)
- Triton (Marvel Comics)
- Fishmen (One Piece)
- Merfolk (One Piece)
- Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson series)
- Users of Swim (Sonic Adventure 2)
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Rouge the Bat