- "The human body is a beautiful thing. Most of the time. Ew."
- ― Guybrush Threepwood
The power to be extremely ugly and use it to affect others. Opposite to Enhanced Beauty.
- Enhanced Hideousness
The user possesses a hideous physical appearance that is enough to deter even the most hardened fighters. They can exercise considerable social influence on others, but, unlike with Supernatural Ugliness, will probably not be able to reap true superpowers from their ugliness alone.
- Highly noticeable; can attract unwanted attention unless the user adopts a disguise or otherwise hides their appearance.
- Does not on-and-off itself to allow direct control or subversion of others' wills.
- The user may be disgusted by their own appearance to the point of depression.
- Individuals who tend to not care with physical appearances of others, are comfortable with the user.
- Hunchback (Courage the Cowardly Dog)
- The Mask (Dark Horse Comics)
- Alex Merkel/Junior (DC Comics)
- Jonah Hex (DC Comics)
- Meg Griffin (Family Guy)
- Duchess (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
- Billy Russo/Jigsaw (Marvel Comics)
- Wade Wilson/Deadpool (Marvel Comics)
- The Man with the Broken Face (Phantom Boy)
- Erik/Phantom of the Opera (Phantom of the Opera)
- Squidward (Spongebob Squarepants)