- "This is the guy who said he couldn't live up to his myth. He's wrestling an angel."
- ― Wally West/The Flash on Superman. (DC Comics)
- "With superior physical power and technique, we can weaponize our own bodies, to have the combined might of a hundred men."
- ― Rob Lucci describing the Rokushiki (One Piece)
- "A fist... is the first and most powerful weapon that men can have in their entire lives. It is a man's soul in material form, the ultimate melee weapon!"
- ― Douren, Sengoku Youko Chapter 68
- "You were at Galidraan… tell me, how did one mere man kill so many of your kind? With his bare hands."
- ― Darth Sidious and Count Doku/Darth Tyranus, about Jango Fett (Star Wars)
The ability to possess great skill in unarmed combat. Sub-power of Enhanced Combat.
- Enhanced/Superhuman Hand-to-Hand Combat
- Enhanced/Superhuman Martial Arts
- Master Martial Artist
- Superhuman Unarmed Combat
The users excel in melee attacks without wielding weapons. Rather than relying on weapons or equipment, they draw on their own strength and skill to fight. Users are able to use different styles of martial arts, they can also perform many different combination strikes, counters, and disarm their foes with their bare hands.
- Martial Arts Intuition - A user can intuitively understand either a form or all forms of martial arts, utilizing them like they've trained in them for years.
- Multi Strike - The user can generate multiple attacks repeatedly/numerous times and the enemy has no way of defending against the attacks, from any direction.
- Power Fists/Megaton Punch
- Enhanced Strike - The user possesses enhanced skills of strikes and attacks, defined in many different forms of combat, punches, kicks.
- Enhanced Mauling - The user possesses the ability to rip their enemies to shreds with just pure force alone or with just a powerful strike.
- Speed Strike - The user can enhance physical attacks by moving at great speeds, gaining momentum.
- Heavy Strike - The user is able to increase the effects of their strikes.
- Power Legs/Megaton Kick
- Power Headbutt - The user possesses great physical strength and speed in their head, skull, and neck allowing them to use a powerful headbutt.
- Enhanced Catch
- Enhanced Violence - The user is incredibly skilled in harming others with their bare hands.
- Enhanced Unarmed Combat
- Supernatural Unarmed Combat - The users excel in melee attacks without weapons on supernatural levels. Users are able to perform counters, techniques, and combination strikes with such skill, speed, and prowess that far surpasses their regular counterparts. (Example: Yujiro Hanma, Baki the Grappler)
- Absolute Unarmed Combat - The users has reached the pinnacle of hand-to-hand fighting prowess. They know everything about bare hand fighting and surpass any and all masters of combat of any form. (Example: Kenshiro, Fist of the North Star)
- Combat Adaptation - The user's fighting style and abilities can adapt automatically to be equal or superior to the opponent's style of fighting, whether armed or unarmed.
- Combat Perception - A user can instantly understand an opponent's method of thinking and fighting, allowing them to anticipate the moves of the opponent.
- Combat Specialist - The user has intuitively/instinctively understanding of combat and innate encyclopedic knowledge in hand-to-hand fighting styles.
- Pectukinetic Combat - The user can use their own bust/breasts to help them in combat, may apply to female users or overweight users only.
- Pygakinetic Combat - The user can use their butt and hips to help them in combat.
- Ventrikinetic Combat - The user can use their belly in physical combat, using their large belly as both an offensive and defensive advantage against the opponent.
- May take time to learn new combat skills.
- Lack of a weapon usually puts the user at a disadvantage against armed opponents.
See Also: This Index Knows Kung-Fu.