- "This is the guy who said he couldn't live up to his myth. He's wrestling an angel."
- ― Wally West/The Flash on Superman. (DC Comics)
- "With superior physical power and technique, we can weaponize our own bodies, to have the combined might of a hundred men."
- ― Rob Lucci describing the Rokushiki (One Piece)
- "A fist... is the first and most powerful weapon that men can have in their entire lives. It is a man's soul in material form, the ultimate melee weapon!"
- ― Douren, Sengoku Youko Chapter 68
- "You were at Galidraan… tell me, how did one mere man kill so many of your kind? With his bare hands."
- ― Darth Sidious and Count Doku/Darth Tyranus, about Jango Fett (Star Wars)
The ability to possess great skill in unarmed combat. Sub-power of Enhanced Combat.
- Enhanced/Superhuman Hand-to-Hand Combat
- Enhanced/Superhuman Martial Arts
- Master Martial Artist
- Superhuman Unarmed Combat
The users excel in melee attacks without wielding weapons. Rather than relying on weapons or equipment, they draw on their own strength and skill to fight. Users are able to use different styles of martial arts, they can also perform many different combination strikes, counters, and disarm their foes with their bare hands.
- Combat Perception
- Combat Specialist
- Enhanced Combat
- Pectukinetic Combat; female users only.
- Pygakinetic Combat
- May take time to learn new combat skills.
- Lack of a weapon usually put the user at a disadvantage against armed opponents.
See Also: This Index Knows Kung-Fu.