- "How does he move so fast?"
- "You mean, how do I move so quickly? It's called, walking - strolling really."
- ― Swampfire and Professor Paradox (Ben 10: Alien Force)
The power to walk with control and precision, speed and balance.
- Augmented Walking/Running/Sprinting
User can walk, run or sprint on any surface, (including air, water, walls/ceilings, etc.) effortlessly and with control, efficiency, precision, traction and balance at any speed.
- Aesthetic Activity
- Air Walking
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Mobility
- Enhanced Parkour
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Stride
- Body Supremacy
- Lava Walking
- Rail Walking
- Stability Walking
- Surface Running
- Unrestricted Movement
- Water Walking
- Can still be impeded by physical forces such as inertia, gravity, friction, etc.
- Cannot walk, run or sprint while binded.
- May have trouble through thick gases and liquids.
- Can still get hurt if the user runs into things or falls.
- Satotz (Hunter x Hunter)
- Horse Girls (Uwamusume: Pretty Derby)
- Jake (Adventure Time)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.