- "It is a 100 years too early for you to match me in a contest of Wits."
- ― Ren Pa to Mou Gou (Kingdom)
- Advanced Cleverness/Thinking Capacity/Wits
- Enhanced Cleverness/Thinking Capacity
The user has enhanced wits, meaning they are quick on their feet, are very clever, able to adapt to new and changing situations and are able to remain cool at all times. They are hard to surprise or impress, and they can think their way in and out of any situation by knowing what they need to do and how they need to do it, and come up with ideas on the fly. Unlike Enhanced Intelligence, which deals with problem-solving, calculations and reasoning, wits deal with thinking on one's feet and being cool and adaptable in any situation.
- Accelerated Thought Process
- Action Adaptation
- Adaptive Mind
- Enhanced Initiative
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Escape Artistry
- Tactical Analysis
- Tranquil State
- Clear Mind
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Enhanced Instincts
- Enhanced Wisdom
- Instant Learning
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Maximum Brain Capacity
- Tactical Genius
- Can be outwitted by those with Supernatural to Absolute Wits.
- Brain capacity might have a limit on wits that can be in one person.
- The wits one has may be limited to certain areas of expertise.