- Induced Mutation
- Chemical Mutation: In which the user is mutated by chemicals.
- Genetic Mutation: In which the user's genetic code is mutated or altered.
- Mystical Mutation: In which the user is mutated through mystical means.
- Secondary Mutation: In which the user mutates a second time.
- Transcendent Mutant Physiology: In which the user is mutated imbuing the user with godlike powers.
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology
- Body Modification
- Hyper Form
- Monster Physiology
- Mutant Physiology
- Mutation Inducement
- Power Augmentation
- Reactive Adaptation
- Super Form
- Superior Human Physiology
- Mutations may only be temporary.
- Mutations may be irreversible.
- Mutations may cause destabilization.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.