- "When you base your expectations only on what you see, you blind yourself to the possibilities of a new reality."
- ― Zaheer (Avatar The Legend of Korra)
- "Still waters overcome the raging torrent."
- ― Toki (Fist of the North Star)
- "You think you know how the world works? You think that this material universe is all there is? What is real? What mysteries lie beyond the reach of your senses? At the root of existence, mind and matter meet. Thoughts form reality. This universe is only one of an infinite number. Worlds without end; some benevolent and life-giving, others filled with malice and hunger. Dark places where powers older than time lie, ravenous and waiting. Who are you in this vast multiverse, Mr. Strange?"
- ― The Ancient One (Doctor Strange)
The ability to understand or possess full comprehension of the universe and/or beyond.
- Absolute/Ultimate Knowledge
- Spiritual Enlightenment/Insight
- Transcendent Illumination
- Universal Revelation
The user has reached enlightenment, allowing them full comprehension of any situation. They are able to understand the meaning of everything by communicating with or understanding the mind of God, Universal Consciousness or similar source, profound spiritual understanding and/or a fundamentally changed consciousness whereby everything is perceived as a unity. This power is capable of awaking the user, both spiritually and mentally.
- Cosmic Knowledge: Complete understanding and knowledge of the cosmos.
- Peak Human/Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Wisdom
- Mental and Spiritual Freedom.
- Reality Clarification have clarity of reality and see have understanding of what you perceive.
- True-Self Recognition
- Can evolve or ascend possibly to the point of being on par with gods.
- Can unlock and understand universal secrets.
- Gain unlimited experience from the universe.
- Transcendent Connection
- Can reach Spiritual Perfection
- Astral Projection
- Calm State
- Clear Mind
- Divine Empowerment
- Energy Manipulation
- Ethereal Physiology
- Higher Consciousness
- Indomitable Will
- Knowledge Ascendancy
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Mental Evolution
- Mind's Eye allowing entry to Nirvana.
- Miracle Performing
- Nigh Omniscience
- Nirvana Transport
- Pacifism Inducement
- Peace Empowerment
- Peace Manipulation
- Samsara Manipulation
- Spiritual Meditation
- Does not obtain true Omniscience.
- The user has to be pure in order to possess this ability or purge themselves from impure thoughts.
- Note that this doesn't mean good or nice, as several demons and evil entities/beings achieved Enlightenment in Hindu mythology.
- The practice of enlightenment is also not limited to what the user can be enlightened. This means that the user can become enlightened to evil concepts as well as good.
- Weak against Consciousness Grounding and Mental Reset.
See also: Enlightenment Superpowers.
- Phantom Ingredient GOD (Toriko)