- "No beer and no TV make Homer something, something..."
- "Go Crazy?"
- "Don't mind if I do! Wahaha!!"
- ― Homer and Marge Simpson (The Simpsons)
- Media Empowerment
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. from the entertainment (films, comics, video games, animations, music, literature, etc), possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from entertainment or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Requires sustenance in the real world (for some).
- May cause physical problems if watching, playing, or listening.
- Ironheade (Brutal Legend); via music
- Drowning Doom (Brutal Legend); via music
- Tainted Coil (Brutal Legend); via music
- Mojo (Marvel Comics)
- Keima Katsuragi (The World God Only Knows); via video games
- DJ (X-Men); via music
- Tsukihito 'GameMaster' Amanuma (Yu Yu Hakusho); via Territory and Video Games.