- "Bonds of people is the true power."
- ― Persona 4: The Animation
The ability to bond with other entities. Not to be confused with Entity Tethering.
- Individual Unification
- Link (Sonic Battle)
- Ninja Creed/Ninshū (Naruto)
- Parabatai Bond (Shadowhunters)
- The Power To Connect With Each Other
- Social Link (Persona series)
User can bond with other entities; metaphysically knitting individuals together by various means, be they telepathic, empathic, symbiotic, or others, making the entities more connected to each other through their friendship, love, intimacy, kinship and more.
User can selectively choose to bond with any other entity regardless of what they are, be they spiritual beings, physical beings, extraterrestrial beings, mythical beings and so on to be able to truly understand with each-other and to better empathize with them and to better themselves.
All who share this bond with others would have a hyper connection to other entities potentially able to share, meld, empower and synchronize each other and oneself, spiritually, mentally and even physically be able to unlock abilities and enhance themselves in their time of need.
When users develop their bonds with a specific someone, they can reach higher levels of connections to the point of reaching an eternal bond. Making the bonds they have with people so powerful that not even death can break, making their bond everlasting.
- Companion Allegiance
- Experience Sharing
- Hyper Connection
- Power Union
- Soulmate Connection
- Symbiotic Connection
- Undying Loyalty
- Bond Empowerment
- Dream Sharing
- Entity Infusion
- Entity Tethering (selectively)
- Inner Beast Collaboration
- Life-Force Merging
- Magnetic Friendship
- Mind Melding
- Personality Sharing
- Power Sharing
- Sensory Sharing
- Soul Resonation
- Team Combination
- Upgrading Subordination in the case of master/servant bonds
- Subjects who deny the bond may no longer be connected to the user.
- Users may be limited to how many people one bonds with.
- Users can feel what others feel including pain, trauma, etc.
- May be weak against Bond Destruction.
- Hiro (Darling In The FranxX); via Strelizia True Apus
- Namekians (Dragon Ball series)
- Robin (Fire Emblem Awakening)
- Dragon Riders (Inheritance Cycle)
- Sora (Kingdom Hearts series)
- Symbiotes (Marvel Comics); via Symbiosis
- Ninja Creed/Ninshū (忍宗) users (Naruto)
- Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki
- Naruto Uzumaki
- Male/Female Protagonist (Persona 3)
- Yu Narukami (Persona 4)
- Sensates/Homo Sensoriums (Sense8); via Mind Link
- Shadowhunters (Shadowhunters); via Parabatai Bond
- Emerl (Sonic Battle)