- Entity Armor/Suit
The user can create a suit of armor with entity-like characteristics and abilities. Although they do not take on the actual forms themselves, they gain the powers and abilities of physiologies which are part of the exoskeleton/armor, including physical features such as natural weapons, strength/speed/etc, and senses/instincts.
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced/Supernatural Speed
- Enhanced/Supernatural Strength
- Enhanced Senses
- Natural Weaponry
- Mimicry Empowerment via Armor Design.
- Organic Exoskeleton
- Physiology via Armor Design.
- The users may find this power difficult to use because the armor may possess uncontrollable instincts that may overwhelm the user.
- Titan Shifters (Attack On Titan)
- Most Arrancar (Bleach)
- Lisanna Strauss (Fairy Tail); some Takeover forms
- Elfman Strauss (Fairy Tail); some Takeover forms
- Mirajane Strauss (Fairy Tail); some Takeover forms
- Issei Hyoudou (Highschool DxD)
- Vali Lucifer (Highschool DxD)
- Genshirou Saji (Highschool DxD)
- Sairaorg Baul (Highschool DxD)
- Euclid Lucifuge (Highschool DxD)
- Spirits (Date A Live)
- Jinchūriki (Naruto)
- Hank Henriette (To The Abandoned Sacred Beasts)