- Double Binding/Tethering
- Entity Binding
User can bind two or more targets together by various means. When they are bonded together, the victims will not be able to move much distance away from each other. As long as they are bound to one another, they will be forced to move in unison if they are to get anywhere. The means of bonding the victims may include chains, telekinesis or some other force, ropes, magic, energy or other means.
- Adhesion Manipulation
- Chain Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Entity Bonding
- Existence Link
- Life Link
- Mind Link
- Rope Manipulation
- Depending on the way used to bind the victim, they may be able to overpower/break their bindings.
- May last for a in/finite amount of time.
- The Legends (Arrowverse/DC Comics)
- Neuron (Astral Chain)
- The Charred Council (Darksiders)
- Malefor (The Legend of Spyro series)
- Experiment 251/Link (Lilo and Stitch: The Series)
- Albert the Quizmaster (Sabrina, the Teenage Witch)
- Bonnie Bennett (The Vampire Diaries)
- Totems of Zambesi (Arrowverse/DC Comics)
- Green Chains (The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon)