- Entropy Increasing/Speed-Up/Speeding
The user can cause the amount of entropy/disorder in a system to accelerate itself, directly making the flow of matter and energy break down at a faster speed.
- Age Acceleration
- Damage Amplification
- Life Reduction - Decrease the life span of anything.
- Matter State Manipulation - Accelerate phase transitions for solids, liquids, gases, and plasma.
- Radiation Generation - Speed up radioactive decay.
- Rot Inducement
- Entropy gets only faster, not slower.
- Could make thing decay beyond repair by accident.
- Does not speed up time, only entropy.
- Accelerations for larger objects may take longer.
- Lightfoot (Academy of Superheroes)
- The Dancers (The Dancers at the End of Time)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.