- Order Restoration
- Universal Order Restoring
The user can cause the amount of entropy, or disorder, in a system to reverse itself, directly controlling the flow of matter and energy back to a previous point in direct violation of the second law of thermodynamics.
- Reverse phase transitions for solids, liquids, gases, and plasma regardless of the surrounding temperature, i.e. turning water vapor to liquid and then ice.
- Make rotten or contaminated food edible once again.
- Restore decayed vehicles to working condition.
- Repair damaged objects, ranging from fallen glasses to entire buildings.
- Heal wounds.
- Prevent and potentially even reverse aging.
- Cause the byproducts of radioactive decay to transform back into different elements.
- Increase the lifespan of a star by turning its helium back into hydrogen.
- Prolong the life-sustaining capabilities of the universe by delaying heat death.
- May only be applicable in immediate environment.
- Unable to affect objects produced by a lack of entropy, such as ice.
- May only be temporary, as the universe will begin pushing back toward disorder.
- Cannot reverse entropy if there is no energy or matter available, such as an object that has been erased from existence.
- Does not reverse time, only resetting an object to a previous and more ordered arrangement of matter and energy.
- May require an equal amount of energy expended from the user to maintain balance.
- Larger reversals may take time.
- Incubators (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.