The power to gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with an entropic being/force. Variation of Symbiosis.
- Entropic Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by symbiotically hosting or linking to an entropic being/force, such as an embodiment of entropy itself, supernatural beings associated with or in charge of disordered force or even entities comprised of unused universal energy. The bond between entity and host can grant potent entropic abilities, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Chaos Manipulation
- Creation-Destruction Manipulation
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Entropy Magic
- Entropy Manipulation
- Thermal Manipulation
- The entropic entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession.
- Entropic force may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful entropic force may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Entropy Immunity/Entropy Stopping/Stabilization could defeat user.
- May be bound by laws of thermodynamics.
- Still Force Conduits (DC Comics)
- Ain/Lofty: Wanderer (Elsword)
- The Ashen Veil (Fall from Heaven)
- Entropists (Forgotten Realms)
- Entropomancers (Forgotten Realms)
- Hemalurgists (Mistborn)
- Diabolists (Pact)
- Forces of Chaos (Warhammer 40k)
- Divine spellcasters (World of Greyhawk)
- Fel magic Users (World of Warcraft)