- "It's not registering as a lifeform, sir. According to this, it's actually not distinguishable from the rest of the forest."
- ― Michael Burnham describing the Pahvans (Star Trek: Discovery)
The power to become one with the environment. Variation of Nature Unity.
- Ecosystem Unity
- Environment Unification
- Habitat Union
- Locale Merging
User can synchronize with the environment all living things within it. Anything and everything within their surroundings will bend to their whim and way of expression and in return the user will also portray the will and personal contentment of said domain as well as its indigenous life forms.
They can perceive, empathize and influence the residual state of being within their habitat being able to project the feelings of environment, their own included, to reshape it. Conveying it's mass consciousness like an avatar, total unification allows one the capacity to not only communal and manipulate individual encompassment's, but can also intersect differing ambiances harmlessly to create new territories. Acting as their conduit to channel and project their properties as a sentient form.
- Ecological Empathy
- Entity Lordship (limited to environment and it's inhabitants)
- Elemental Manipulation
- Meta Environment/Environment Manipulation
- Landmass Mimicry
- Law Manipulation
- Nigh Omniscience
- Nigh Omnipotence (Levels 1 and 2)
- Nigh Omnipresence
- Planetary Dissociation Travel
- Personal Domain
- Territory Manipulation
- Terrain Manipulation
- Transcendent Physiology
- Unity Force Manipulation
- Rama Khan (DC Comics)
- Geomancers (Valiant Comics)
- Zygarde (Pokémon)
- The Nox (Stargate SG-1)
- The Pahvans (Star Trek: Discovery)