- Jealousy Magic
The user can utilize form of magic dealing with envy in all of its forms. Aside from augmenting or inducing envy in others, this form of magic also allows for the negation of the effectiveness of others' abilities, playing off of the user's jealousy of their ability to have those abilities in the first place. In some cases, the user may outright steal the abilities of others for a time.
- Enhanced Thievery
- Envy Manipulation
- Magic Negation
- Power Absorption
- Spell Casting
- Magic Negation/Magic Destruction
- Magic always has a price.
- May require the user to have an extremely high level of envy.
- Aegis Kai Doru (Chronicles of Darkness/Hunter: The Vigil); via Relics
- Knights of Saint George (Chronicles of Darkness/Hunter: The Vigil); via Goetic Gospels
- Zelusa the Grasping, Aspect of Envy (Diablo)
- Abjurers of Edasseril (Pathfinder)
- Clerics with Envy Variant Channeling (Pathfinder)
- Magic users of the Invidia Archive (Trinity Seven)
- Sin Magic Specialists of Envy (Pathfinder)