The power to make an opponent and yourself equal on all terms. Variation of Limitation Inducement.
- Equal Terms
- Equality Inducement
- Equality Manipulation
The user can make a target their equal by bringing that person to their level or by rising to their level. The user can make an even match against anyone. The user can also grant people without powers the abilities necessary to be on an equal level.
- Adaptive Power Level
- Level Manipulation
- Limitation Inducement
- Probabilistic Equilibrium
- The user doesn't get the upper hand, only evens the odds.
- May not work against some opponents.
- May only work against one opponent per time.
- Jugram Haschwalth (Bleach); via "The Balance"
- Nemesis Kid (DC Comics)
- Protege (Marvel Comics); via Adaptive Power-Level
- Ueno (How Clumsy You Are Ueno-san!); via E-Q Booster
- Misogi Kumagawa (Medaka Box)
- Various Monsters (Saga Frontier)
- The Spire (Planescape)
- Eternity Mask (Marvel Comics)