The power to influence and control equids. Variation of Mammal Manipulation.
- Equestrian Manipulation/Control
- Equid Control
Users can control various equids, including horses, donkeys, mules, zebras, etc. They control them to do their bidding like, help them during situations, use them against foes, use them to see locations and get information about a particular place, use them for battle, use them for spying on others. The controlled equids may cultivate bonds with the user, thus creating friendships. Also may empathize or communicate with them.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through equid senses.
- Mammal Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Mind Control- to control various kinds of equids.
- Mind Link - to have mental bond.
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Animal Empowerment - to gain strength from equids.
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy - limited to equids.
- Equid Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain equid-like traits.
- Life Creation/Summoning - create or summon equids.
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to equids only.
- May be limited to certain types of equids.
- Range maybe limited.
- Depends on environment.
- Equids with sentience may be hard or impossible to control.
- Epona (Gallo-Roman Mythology)
- Poseidon/Neptune (Greco-Roman Mythology)