- "Ah! What's happening!"
- "Don't look at her, don't look at her. It's okay, just go with it. It'll all be over in a second."
- ― Meg Griffin and Peter Griffin to the Griffins after God erases Meg from reality (Family Guy)
The power to erase things. Sub-power of Nothingness Manipulation and Existence Manipulation. Lesser version of Absolute Erasure. Opposite to Existence Inducement. Not to be confused with Nothingness Manipulation.
- Hollow Purple (JUJUTSU KAISEN)
The user is able to erase things from existence. This means that the object is totally obliviated - there are no debris or leftovers from the erased target. It is completely removed from reality. Note that this power is not absolute in any way, and that there may be ways to undo this removal using appropriate powers.
- Crime Erasure
- Civilization Erasure
- Data Erasure
- Energy Erasure
- Entity Erasure
- Existence Erasure
- Healing Erasure
- Identity Erasure
- Knowledge Erasure
- Law Erasure
- Luck Erasure
- Memory Erasure
- Past Erasure
- Physical Law Erasure
- Power Erasure
- Shadow Erasure
- Skill Erasure
- Space Depletion
- Temporal Erasure
- Will Erasure
- If the user doesn't have Recreation and/or Restoration, the user won't be capable of reversing the erased targets.
- Cannot create/manipulate anything, even indirectly.
- May be restricted to certain things.
- May be weak against Immortality.
- May not be able to fully kill users who can survive anything
- Users of Erasure Immunity/Meta Erasure Immunity.
- Countered by Existence Inducement.
- "X" button (Animator vs. Animation)
- Control Panel (Animator vs Animation); via End Process
- True-Purpose-Shrouded-in-an-Enigma-inator/Un-Exist-inator (Phineas and Ferb)
- SCP-063 - "The World's Best Tothbrush" (SCP Foundation); Erasure of any dead or inorganic matter it brushes
- SCP-826 - Draws You into the Book (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-3287 - Anti-Baby Gas (SCP Foundation); via Causality Manipulation
- Dip (Who Framed Roger Rabbit)