- "Well, we hit a little snag when the universe sort of collapsed on itself. But dad seemed cautiously optimistic."
- ― Bart Simpson (The Simpsons)
- "But I aborted you....from time."
- "I got better."
- ― Aeris and Leo discussing how Leo is still alive despite being erased from time and existence (VG Cats)
The ability to be inerasable. Variation of Power Immunity.
- End/Conclusion Immunity/Anchoring
- Existence Anchoring
- Nothingness/Oblivion/Removal Immunity
The user either cannot be erased from existence or will always come back after getting erased from existence, making them immune to powers like Erasure and Nothingness Manipulation. Also, the user will continue existing even after all of existence has ended.
- Immunity to:
- May be defeated by erasing abilities of a higher level.
- Absolute Character Erasure/Ultimate Erasure can erase the user.
- Imagine Breaker (A Certain Magical Index)
- Maten Scripture/Sutra (Saiyuki)
- The Beginning of Time (DC Animated Universe)
- Stellar Memory (Rave Master)