- "Well, we hit a little snag when the universe sort of collapsed on itself. But dad seemed cautiously optimistic."
- ― Bart Simpson (The Simpsons)
- "But I aborted you....from time."
- "I got better."
- ― Aeris and Leo discussing how Leo is still alive despite being erased from time and existence (VG Cats)
The ability to be inerasable. Variation of Power Immunity.
- End/Conclusion Immunity/Anchoring
- Existence Anchoring
- Nothingness/Oblivion/Removal Immunity
The user either cannot be erased from existence or will always come back after getting erased from existence, making them immune to powers like Erasure and Nothingness Manipulation. Also, the user will continue existing even after all of existence has ended.
- Render erasure-based attacks useless.
- Immunity to:
- Void Movement
- User may not be Immortal
- May be defeated by erasing abilities of a higher level.
- Absolute Character Erasure/Absolute Destruction/Absolute Erasure can erase the user.
- Cure-All Elixir (Baccano)
- Grand Panacea (Baccano)
- SCP-1968 - Global Retrocausality Torus (SCP Foundation)
- Maten Scripture/Sutra (Saiyuki)
- Ambrosia (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Imagine Breaker (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- The Beginning of Time (DC Animated Universe)
- Stellar Memory (Rave Master)