The ability to simultaneously be everywhere darkness/shadows are, and everywhere night is going. Sub-power of Darkness Embodiment and Night Embodiment. Variation of Nigh Omnipresence. Opposite to Lumopresence.
- Darkness Omnipresence
- Darkness/Night Presence
- Darkness Ubiquitary/Ubiquitous/Ubiquity
The user simultaneously exists everywhere night and darkness exist, manifests or resides, regardless of where.
- Darkness Embodiment
- Distance Manipulation
- Meta Teleportation/Umbraportation
- Ultimate Intangibility/Darkness Mimicry
- Absolute Light
- May be bound by time and space.
- May be unable to be anywhere other then in darkness.
- Knull (Marvel)
- Satan (Abrahamic Faiths)
- Shalim (Canaanite Mythology)
- Erebus (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Nyx/Nox (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Apep/Apophis (Egyptian Mythology)
- Chandra (Hindu Mythology)
- Nótt (Nordic Mythology)
- Chernobog (Slavic Mythology)
- Dažbog (Slavic Mythology)
- Pitch Black/The Bogeyman (Rise of the Guardians/The Guardians of Childhood)
- The Darkness/Amara (Supernatural)
- Unnamed Darkness (Cthulhu Mythos)
- He-Who-Made-Dark (SCP Foundation)