- "Angels have no philosophy but love."
- ― Terri Guillemets
- "Sex is not a disease. It is a gift from God. That does not mean that we use it carelessly."
- ― Liberated Christians
- Angel of Love Physiology
- Love/Sex/Tantric Angel Physiology
A user with this ability either is or can transform into an Erogel/Erogelic being (an Angel of Love/Sex/Desire); an angel/angelic-like being that are connected to sex, love and desire. In nature these angelic beings tend to bring joy, love and desire to good people illuminating the sacred purity of sexuality in the name of love and the higher power they serve.
Users with this power can have the form humanoid men/woman, supernatural level of beauty and some magical abilities, especially dealing with divinity and angelic forces. Physical changes include halo and feathered wings.
- Angel Physiology
- Angelic Force Manipulation
- Indomitable Sexuality
- Pheromone Manipulation
- Seductive Magnetism/Subliminal Seduction
- Sex Appeal Combat
- Sex Empowerment
- Sex Healing
- Sexual Inducement
- Sexuality Manipulation
- Supernatural Beauty
- Supernatural Condition
- Miracle Manipulation
- Virtue Manipulation
- Wing Manifestation
- Cupid Physiology (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Houri Physiology
- Sex Angel Lord Physiology (Superior version)
- Angel Physiology/Fallen Angel Physiology
- Ascended Demon Physiology
- Chastity Embodiment
- Divine-Angelic Physiology
- Joy Bringer
- Purity Embodiment
- Sexuality Embodiment
- Silah Physiology
- Succubi/Incubi can be considered as natural enemies.
- May be overpowered by Demon Physiology or other unholy powers.
- May be powerless against users of Temptation Embodiment and Lust Embodiment.
- Anael (Angelology)
- Angels of Love (Christian Folklore)
- Meridiana (Christian Folklore); via ascended succubi
- Irina Shido (Highschool DxD)
- Goddess Ilias (Monster Girl Quest)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)