- "Geology is the study of pressure and time. That's all it takes, really. Pressure...and time."
- ― Red (The Shawshank Redemption)
The power to manipulate erosion and weathering. Sub-power of Nature Manipulation.
- Erosion Control/Mastery
- Weathering Control/Manipulation
The user can manipulate the natural processes of erosion and weathering, speeding or slowing it, reshaping rocks or landforms in different ways. They can also control how the erosion or weathering happens, giving the user control of how they wants to erode or weather rocks and landforms.
- Erosion Immunity
- Erosion Inducement
- Speed up erosion.
- Slow down erosion.
- Control how erosion or weathering shapes rocks.
- Create ditches or canyons by eroding or weathering the rock under one's feet.
- Can reshape entire landforms such as mountains.
- Can be used for tunneling underground.
- With enough skill, can cause caves or other structures to collapse.
- Can create caves.
- Can undo erosion and weathering effects, even from long ago.
- Can cause rock structures to fall over by eroding their base.
- Can affect buildings, weakening and disfiguring them.
- Air Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Nature Manipulation
- Water Manipulation
- The user may need to have water, air or other eroding agent to erode and weather rocks and landforms.
- May take extensive time.
- Tavi (Codex Alera)
- Crocodile (One Piece)