- Mistake Inducement
The user can induce errors of any kind onto anything, including writing, beliefs, plans, actions, powers, attacks, etc. With this power, anything can go wrong in any way when an error is induced onto something.
- Error Manipulation
- Flaw Enhancement
- Imperfection Manipulation
- Problem Manipulation
- Weakness Inducement
- Weakness Manipulation
- May be limited to some errors.
- The user may not undo the mistakes or errors of self or others.
- May not be able to undo any mistakes induced.
- Weak against Error Prevention.
- Baccarat (One Piece Film: Gold)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.