- "Experience is simply the name we give to our mistakes."
- ― Oscar Wilde
The ability to undo any error one has committed. Sub-power of Error Manipulation.
- Mistake Swipe
The user can undo any error one has committed and wipe away any mistake a user feels they have made. This ability allows the user to undo mistakes in movements or actions such as destroying something necessary or causing damage to another. Users can also undo events they have caused which they view as mistakes.
- User must perceive an act they committed as a mistake to utilize their power
- The user cannot undo the mistakes or errors of others
- Unless a mistake is truly caused by the user's influence, it cannot be undone.
- Curtis Donovan (Misfits)
- Omega 13 (Galaxy Quest)
- Hoduku Mouse (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Future Gadget #8 'Phone Microwave' (Steins Gate) can be used to fix mistakes