- Truth Sight
The user can perceive the true essence/nature of anything they observe, seeing past any ability hiding a true self and allows the user to see others for what they really are. This ability is effective against opponents with incredible disguises or shapeshifting abilities, as not even their essence can be hidden from the user.
- Biological Essence Manipulation
- Divine Sight
- Enhanced Vision
- Morality Viewing
- Inner Reading
- Psychic Perception
- Quality Sense
- Reality Perception
- True-Self Recognition
- May be constantly activate.
- The user may be mentally damaged by their continuous exposure to the true nature of various entities.
- Users of Unnotability are immune.
- Tiny (Ben 10: Alien Force); Anodites only
- The Savior (Chaos! Comics)
- Pythia (DC Comics)
- Harry Dresden (The Dresden Files); via Wizard Sight
- Users of Insight (Kubera)
- Mimmi (Mako: Island of Secrets)
- Angel (Marvel Comics)
- Johnny Storm (Marvel Comics); when he was a herald of Galactus
- Collette (Playing For Keeps)
- Amy (Space Boy)
- Users of The Rapture (Top Cow Comics)
- Son Goku (Monkey King)
- Shadow Selves/Personas (Persona series)
- Dragons Tear (Breath of Fire II)
- The Dark World/Golden Land (The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past)