- "Can't you feel the rush? Our evolution is transcending the physical laws of old!"
- ― Sieg (Juushinki Pandora)
The power to evolve endlessly, with no limit, leaving the user in a constant state of evolution. Ultimate form of Evolution. Variation of Evolution Manipulation. Combination of Ascension and Evolution. Not to be confused with Superior Adaptation or Eternal Transcendence.
- Absolute/Meta/Ultimate Evolution
- Constant Evolution/Adaptation
- Evolutionary Stasis/State
- Eternal/Infinite Progression
- Infinite/Perpetual Evolution
- Transcendent Evolution
- Unrestricted Evolution
The user has the capability to evolve past any and all obstacles, limitations, restrictions, opponents, and environments, regardless of their current status, enabling them to evolve endlessly and infinitely with no limit or restriction to quantity and quality of their evolution, leaving the users body in a constant state of evolution and growth.
Unlike most forms of adaptation and evolution, this power is not dependent on external factors and forces, such as environment, opponents, etc. The users will continue to evolve regardless of their internal and external condition and status. Their progress is continuous, even when they have transcended every limitation, opponent, etc.
Unlike Superior Adaptation, the user does not adapt to threats, they evolve, overcoming their weaknesses and limitations in order to render any opposing force obsolete.
- Ability Transcendence
- Absolute Life Creation
- Absolute Potential
- Absolute Survivability
- Adaptive Appearance
- Almighty Ascension
- Body Modification
- Cosmic Evolution
- Genetic Evolution
- Limitation Defiance
- Limitation Transcendence
- Mental Evolution
- Power Refining
- Self-Transcendence/Meta Transcendence
- Superpower Evolution
- Absolute Change
- Evolutionary Cocoon
- Evolutionary Path Manipulation
- Evolving Fusionism
- Reactive Adaptation
- Superior Adaptation
- The user may not have any control over when they evolve, leaving them with gaps in time between the confrontation of the obstacle and evolving past it.
- User may not be able to control how they evolve, causing any number of genetic mutations and unwanted powers, as a form or result of evolution.
- Aaroniero Arruruerie (Bleach); via Assimilative Evolution
- Ikomikidomoe (Bleach); via Assimilative Evolution
- Rimuru Tempest (Tensei Shitara Suraimu Datta Ken)
- Son Goku (Dragon Ball) via Ultra Instinct
- Red Tornado (DC Comics) via composed of nanites which are constantly upgrading themselves
- Golden Amazo (DCAU)