- "And the Emir... what do you think happened to him? If there is any justice in this world or the next, he's with his son now. At rest."
- ― Eliza Maza and Goliath (Gargoyles)
- "The two disappeared together. The two powers forever rested in peace and never stirred again."
- ― Xianghua's Ending Narration (Soul Caliber IV)
- "No more crying. Smile. My wrath... is finally... gone. Durga... I'll be home soon..."
- ― Asura after his quest is over and he fades away (Asura's Wrath)
- Eternal Sleep
- Eternal Repose
- Gift of Death
- Peace of Death
User can grant death to anyone or anything that is stuck being alive, such as reanimated corpses and users of Cursed Resurrection, but without actually having to kill them. This can bypass/ignore powers that force the target to stay alive unnaturally and also ensures the target affected can stay dead by granting them peace of mind in the afterlife.
- Peace Inducement
- Reanimation Negation/Immortality Negation
- Reincarnation Denial
- Resurrection Negation
- Afterlife Border
- Afterlife Lordship
- Afterlife Transport
- Death Inducement
- Life and Death Manipulation
- Sleep Embodiment
- Users of Absolute Immortality may be immune.
- Users of Afterlife Prevention can bypass this power.
- Users of Boundless Awakening may be able to awaken users placed to rest by the user.
- May not work on to those with natural immortality.
- May be temporary on users of Life Transcendence.
- Donald Hall (DC Comics)
- Sensei (Houseki no Kuni)
- Aqua (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!); via Turn Undead
- Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki (Naruto)
- Angel of Death (The Prince of Egypt)
- Death (Supernatural)
- The Gravekeepers (Sunday Without God)
- Ai Astin
- Alien Hypnos (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Alien Maxwell (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Power of Dove (DC Comics)
- Outer Path (Naruto)
- Ninth Underworld/Land of Eternal Rest (Grim Fandago)
- Tsukinoki Hospital (Youkai Apartment no Yuuga)