- "And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come."
- ― Jesus Christ
- Absolute/Meta/Omni/Ultimate Sin/Temptation/Vice Inducement
- Eternal/Unforgivable/Unpardonable Sin/Temptation/Vice Inducement
The user can induce eternal sins onto others, which is a sin that’s beyond a Monotheistic Deity’s forgiveness. Ever since the beginning of time, the eternal sin has been originated when Jesus Christ states that whomever blasphemies against the Holy Spirit, they will be inflicted of the most unforgivable and worst sin to ever possess.
Without a doubt, this kind of sin is the most dangerous and fearsome of all vices, and it has been stated that it is impossible to remove it by absolutely any means possible, and therefore the opponent/victim will be forced into the deepest pits of Hell for all eternity as long as they've been successfully slayed.
- Despair Inducement
- Guilt Inducement
- Hatred Inducement
- Meta Fear Inducement
- Paranoia Inducement
- Self-Hatred Inducement
Six Eternal Sins
Despair: Which consists in considering that one's own malice is greater than Divine Benevolence, as the Master of the Sentences teaches, especially whenever it comes to believing that one’s sin is not way down under a Monotheistic Deity’s forgiveness.
Envy: Jealousy towards the goodness of another individual, especially with sadness or repining at another's growth in virtue and perfection.
Impenitence: To physically die without either confession or contrition for our sins.
Impugnation: To argue against known points of faith, and can also include misrepresenting parts or all of the Christian faith to make it seem undesirable.
Presumption: If an individual wants to gain glory without any merits or pardon without repentance.
Obstinacy: Willful persisting in wickedness, and running on from vice to vice, after sufficient instructions and admonition.
- Meta Power Immunity/Omnilock
- Doesn't affect a truly omnipotent being.
- In consequence of owning this power, the user would may become hypocritical as a result of possessing it, and in return, he/she will be inflicted of some of the eternal vices.
- The power by itself is by far the most dangerous ability to ever possess in all the cosmos.
- Users of Eternal Virtue Inducement would may be able to remove the eternal sins.
- Users of Omni Purification can remove the eternal sins.
See Also: Moral Event Horizon.
- The Nameless One (Planescape: Torment); via the Symbol of Torment
- SCP-2165 - Irredeemable (SCP Foundation)
- Gabriel Miller/Vector (Sword Art Online)