- "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."
- ― John 3:16
- "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me will live, even though he dies."
- ― Jesus Christ (John 11:25)
- "If the soul is immortal then it is one with the Godhead."
- ― K. David
- "You are a powerful, unlimited and eternal soul who is here to enjoy the experience of creativity and contribute to humanity’s evolution."
- ― Timothy Leary
- "You may have broken my body, but you can never destroy my soul!"
- ― Cyborg (Teen Titans Go!)
- Absolute Immortal Essence/Soul/Spirit
- Complete Spiritual Immortality
- Eternal Essence/Spirit
- Eternal Spiritual Being
- Indestructible/Invincible/Invulnerable/Unfettered Soul/Spirit
- Soul of an Absolute Immortal
- Soul of Eternal Life
- Soul of Eternity/Life
- Soul Untouched(able) by Death
Users possess a soul that cannot be destroyed or take any form of damage, in addition to always existing, rendering them completely immune to all manner of spiritual alteration or destruction. Even if bypassed their souls will instantly restore themself, forever transcending any kind of spiritual/metaphysical death.
Standard souls are categorized with a natural form of immortality, though in this instance the user is totally immortal in every possible way except the physical sense. They can, however, regain their physical forms as they desire by using their own innate spiritual and life forces to indefinitely produce and freely manipulate their physical forms, even on the subatomic level regardless of their location, allowing perfect recreation/restructuring of their old bodies in whatever way they see fit, granting them modifiable and semi-immortal physical forms as a result.
Users aren't just limited to being metaphysically immortal, though, as they can also generate an absolute amount of spiritual force/energy, which can then be used in any way they see fit. Examples of which include granting life to others and even the environment itself. Users' souls are also inherently unbound due to their eternal nature and can freely travel to any realm, material, or immaterial alike. Because of this, they are capable of selectively interacting with them as if they were physically present, even though they are specter-like entities by nature.
- Absolute Immortality (limited to one's soul)
- Death Transcendence
- Embedded Existence (limited to one's soul)
- Enhanced Self-Resurrection
- Enhanced Soul
- Flawless Indestructibility (limited to one's soul)
- Mental Continuation
- Meta Life-Force Manipulation (personally)
- Non-Corporeal Form
- Absolute Immortality
- Absolute Life Manipulation via soul
- Absolute Reincarnation
- Absolute Soul Manipulation self
- Enlightenment via wisdom of spiritual immortality
- Eternal Existence
- Life/Soul Embodiment
- Meta Power Immunity
- Other Soul
- Spiritual Perfection
- Strong Soul
- Transcendent Spirit Physiology
- Only the soul is completely immortal, not the physical body.
- The Holy Spirit (Christianity)
- God (Christianity)
- Jesus Christ (Christianity)
- Moksha (Jainism)
- Ainur (Silmarillion/Lord of The Rings)
- Dragons (The Elder Scrolls)
- Dragonborn (The Elder Scrolls)
- Stendarr (The Elder Scrolls)
- Kaguya Hōraisan (Touhou Project)
- Fujiwara no Mokō (Touhou Project)
- Eirin Yagokoro (Touhou Project)
- Heaven's Feel Users (TYPE-MOON)
- Satou Pendragon (Death March to The Parallel World Rhapsody); via Unbreakable
- Moroha Haimura (Seiken Tsukai no World Break)
- Hōrai Elixir (Touhou Project)