- "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."
- ― John 3:16
- "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me will live, even though he dies."
- ― Jesus Christ (John 11:25)
- "If the soul is immortal then it is one with the Godhead."
- ― K. David
- "You are a powerful, unlimited and eternal soul who is here to enjoy the experience of creativity and contribute to humanity’s evolution."
- ― Timothy Leary
- Absolute Immortal Essence/Soul/Spirit
- Complete Spiritual Immortality
- Eternal Essence/Spirit
- Eternal Spiritual Being
- Indestructible/Invincible/Invulnerable/Unfettered Soul/Spirit
- Soul of an Absolute Immortal
- Soul Untouched by Death
Users possess a soul that cannot be destroyed or take any form of damage, in addition to always existing, rendering them completely immune to all manner of spiritual alteration or destruction. Even if bypassed their soul will instantly restore itself, forever transcending any kind of spiritual/metaphysical death.
Standard souls are categorized with a natural form of immortality, though in this instance the user is totally immortal in every possible way except the physical sense. They can, however, re-use their physical form as they desire by using their own innate spiritual and life forces to indefinitely produce and freely manipulate their physical forms, even on the subatomic level regardless of their location, allowing perfect recreation/restructuring of their old bodies in whatever way they see fit, granting them modifiable and semi-immortal physical forms as a result.
Users aren't just limited to being metaphysically immortal, though, as they can also generate an absolute amount of spiritual force/energy, which can then be used in any way they see fit. Examples of which include granting life to others and even the environment itself. Users' souls are also inherently unbound due to their eternal nature and can freely travel to any realm, material, or immaterial alike. Because of this, they are capable of selectively interacting with them as if they were physically present, even though they are specter-like entities by nature.
- Absolute Immortality (limited to one's soul)
- Death Transcendence
- Embedded Existence (limited to one's soul)
- Enhanced Self-Resurrection
- Enhanced Soul
- Flawless Indestructibility (limited to one's soul)
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Mental Continuation
- Non-Corporeal Form
- Absolute Immortality
- Absolute Life Manipulation via soul
- Enlightenment via wisdom of spiritual immortality
- Eternal Existence
- Other Soul
- Spiritual Perfection
- Strong Soul
- Only the soul is completely immortal, not the physical body.
- The Holy Spirit (Christianity)
- God (Christianity)
- Jesus Christ (Christianity)
- Dragons (The Elder Scrolls)
- Dragonborn (The Elder Scrolls)
- Kaguya Hōraisan (Touhou Project)
- Fujiwara no Mokō (Touhou Project)
- Eirin Yagokoro (Touhou Project)
- Satou Pendragon (Death March to The Parallel World Rhapsody); via Unbreakable
- Moroha Haimura (Seiken Tsukai no World Break)
- Hōrai Elixir (Touhou Project)