- "And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever."
- ― Revelation 20:10
- "I'll mess you up to Hell and back, beyond the search for a better life!"
- ― The Enigma TNG - Asia Deth (Unreleased Song)
- "Something which is beyond either of our help.."
- ― Albus Dumbeldore describing Voldemorts state of being in Limbo (Harry Potter)
- Ever Lasting Damnation
- Fate Worse Then Death
- Infinite Torment
User can condemn their target to a literal eternity of unending torture and suffering. No escape is possible, not even death.
- Curse Inducement
- Death Recreation (endlessly)
- Eternal Sin Inducement
- Hell Imprisonment
- Immortality Bestowal / Death Removal
- Nightmare Imprisonment
- Nightmare Inducement
- Pain Inducement
- Psychic Torture
- Will Breaking
- Absolute Endurance
- May be weak against Eternal Rest Inducement.
- May not be able to free the condemned.
- Darkseid (DC Comics)
- Enma Ai (Hell Girl)
- Hell/Lake of Fire/Bottemless Pit (Judeo-Christian Mythology)
- Hell (Bleach)
- Fog of Lost Souls (Avatar: The Legend of Korra)
- Titan Serum (Attack on Titan)
- Cursed Aztec Gold (Pirates of the Carribean)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.