- Eternal/Incorruptible Value/Virtue Inducement
- Absolute/Meta/Omni/Ultimate Value/Virtue Inducement
The user can induce and bring out eternal virtues onto others, which are the most essential and most powerful in the eyes of a Monotheistic Deity. By default however, is that there is only one ultimate virtue, and that is honesty.
Honesty: In whatever situation the honest person is in, he/she uses factual truths without lying in his/her details, and can use this to their advantage to save lives and bring malevolent people to justice, as well as inspire encouragement in plenty of individuals. Compared to lying, honesty has its perks, and one of those perks is having long term benefits, for example, such as giving the person courage, creating relationships with one another, and it spreads benevolent influences, morally, intellectually, and factually. The person will also confess their wrongdoings to the Monotheistic Deity and therefore, will be earned forgiveness and transgressions shall be removed instantly, and shall be loved even further thanks to their totally honest natures.
- The users of Omni Corruption Inducement can remove the eternal virtues.
- Users of Eternal Sin Inducement would may be able to remove the eternal virtues.
- Jesus Christ (Judeo-Christianity)