- Shadow Matter (X-Men Destiny)
User has the ability to create near-indestructible, otherworldly constructs out of a substance which acts as both Matter and Energy, but at the same time being neither one. Users can change ether into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the ether for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable to create ethereal substance, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Aimi Yoshida (X-Men Destiny); via Shadow Matter
- Grant Alexander (X-Men Destiny); via Shadow Matter
- Adrian Luca (X-Men Destiny); via Shadow Matter