- "When in mist form, I am invulnerable to physical weapons, blade and claw. I can seep through locked doors and cracks and move swiftly, like a shadow fleeing light."
- ― Kain (Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain)
User can cause objects, including themselves and/or other beings, atoms separate and lose cohesion, "evaporating" into the surrounding environment. They can either fuse target back together or sublimate target by fatally dispersing the atoms/molecules into nothingness. During the process of vaporization and fusing, target may move to a new location, which is why this is often mistaken for teleportation.
- Atomic Cancellation
- Gas Mimicry
- Gas Transmutation
- Safe Mode
- Air Transmutation
- Air Mimicry
- Cloud Mimicry
- Elemental Transmutation
- Gas Manipulation
- Molecular/Atomic/Subatomic Manipulation
- Phreatic Explosion Inducement
- Smoke Mimicry
- Sublimation Slash
- Vapor Manipulation
- Water Transmutation
- May be limited to affecting only self, others or objects.
- May take time to disintegrate and fuse back in the beginning while power is developing
- Travel may be limited between "evaporation" process, resulting in being unable to travel far. Travel may also be slow in the beginning.
- Amount of time spent disintegrated may be limited and may be permanent if not careful of time spent.
- May require intense concentration to fully disintegrate and fuse back.
- May be easily affected by Air-Based Abilities.
- The phase transition of evaporation/sublimation absorbs an incredible amount of heat energy in the process, which can lead to the surrounding area to plummet in temperature as a direct result.
- Absolute Restoration can undo the transmutation.