- "I'm replaying all of the past memories! Every sweat drop, every pulse going through his body! My Stand will trace everything, unrelentingly."
- ― Leone Abbacchio on his Moody Blues (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo)
- Event Reconstruction/Reformat/Reformatting
The user can change a specific event from the past/present/future by recreating/reformatting them.
- Death Recreation
- Future Manipulation
- Past Manipulation
- Present Manipulation
- Future-Probability Cognition
- Chrono Vision
- Event Experiencing
- Event Teleportation
- Personal Probability Manipulation
- Time Manipulation
- May or may not be overcome by the users of Event Negation.
- Reformatting/Reconstructing a specific event might cause someones past/future/present to be altered when it's not supposed to be.
- Domino Effect and Butterfly Effect might become an outcome and doesn't really become an advantage anymore for the user of this power.
- When the power is used to an enemy, an event might also cause the user's allies to change their own certain events from a specific timeline. The user could kill their subordinates/opponents or put them on either misery and luck.
- May create a certain event if the user is under certain emotions.
- User may need to first search for the event in order to recreate it, which might take a while depending how far back the event is and how quickly the user can search.
- Bruce Parker (Altitude)
- The Testament (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere); via recreating every event in history
- Book Of Ages (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Leone Abbacchio (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via Moody Blues
- Goddesses (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
- Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.