- "And thus the world was saved. Thank you, Hero Alba! We will never forget you!"
- "The world's not saved!"
- ― The Narrator and Alba (Senyu)
- "No, no, no. Go past this. Pass this part. In fact, never play this again."
- ― Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)
- "At this rate, by Tuesday it will be Thursday, by Wednesday it will be August, and by Thursday it will be the end of existence as we know it!"
- ― Professor Hubert Farnsworth (Futurama)
The power to ignore and skip events. Technique of Event Order Manipulation.
- Event Order Skip
User can ignore and skip events or sequences of events, allowing them to erase entire sections of a plot, narration or timeline, add or remove injuries due to the fact the events that lead to or recovered from those injuries have been ignored/skipped, and even achieve a form of teleportation by simply skipping the events that lead to the destination.
They could potentially even end all things by skipping all the major events and eras, leading to the apocalypse or conclusion of existence.
- Conclusion Dominance
- Event Denial
- Event Negation
- Event Sealing
- Future Hastening
- Future Mode
- Future Removal
- Plot Control
- Time Acceleration
- Event Manipulation
- Event Order Manipulation
- Sequence Manipulation
- Temporal Erasure
- Time Manipulation
- Weak against Event Capture and Space-Time Restoration.
- Users of Event Recreation can recreate skipped events.
See Also: Sequence Breaking.
- Royal Time Elementals (AD&D)
- The Narrator (George of the Jungle)
- Lyle McCarthy (The Simpsons)
- Diavolo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via King Crimson
- Universal Remote (Click)