- "We knew that one day we would be gone, and that nothing of us would survive. So we left you. Our scientists seeded the primordial oceans of many worlds, where life was in its infancy. The seed codes directed your evolution towards a physical form resembling ours. This body you see before you, which is of course shaped as yours is shaped, for you are the end result. That was our wish. That you too, would know life, and would keep alive our memory. There is something of us in each of you. And so, something of you in each other. Remember us."
- ― Ancient Humanoids Final Message (Star Trek: TNG)
The power to be the template for the process of evolution. Variation of Prime Being.
- Evolutionary Foundation/Legacy
User is the foundation/template for the process of evolution for a race, species, etc., essentially making them the building block that evolution was based on. Allowing them to form the basis for evolution either started off as or will possibly end up as at the edge of their evolutionary path.
Unlike prime being user may or may not be the first of their kind.
- Alpha Physiology
- Collective Memory
- DNA Indexing
- Evolutionary Path Manipulation
- Genetic Access
- Genetic Memory
- Genetic Traits
- Racial Memory
- Sapient Race Creation
- Biological Essence Manipulation
- Biological Manipulation
- Evolution Manipulation
- Form Manipulation
- Genesis Creation
- Hive Genetics
- Life Lordship
- Life Mastery
- Prime Being
- May be weak against Devolution.
- The Isu (Assassin's Creed)
- Nu (Chrono Trigger)
- The Lifebringer One (Marvel Comics)
- Mew (Pokémon)
- Engineers (Prometheus)
- Ancient Humanoids (Star Trek: TNG)
- Protozoans (Tales of Symphonia)
- Swarmlord (Warhammer 40k)