- Evolving Sentient System
- Evolutionary/Evolving Assimilative/Merging Replication/Cloning
User can absorb and replicate any materials and then upgrade any materials, abilities, powers, or miscellaneous things that they've absorbed, and replicate them in their evolved form. For example, the user could absorb a steam engine and turn it into a nuclear reactor (steam engine => upgrade => nuclear reactor). Like with evolving power replication, the user can also "branch out" with these materials, changing them into something else marginally related to it or turning it into something less advanced or powerful -- an example would be absorbing an airplane and turning it into a car (airplane => downgrade => glider) or vise versa.
Essentially, this makes the user a perfect evolving system. Each and every material absorbed can be internally evolved or upgraded into a new ability, or retrogressively downgraded into another thing, and upgraded from there. Upgrades can be done by pure thought alone, or by an RPG-style "upgrade tree". Furthermore, users can internally fuse materials absorbed, upgrading them that way, and turning them into a new material entirely, which can then be upgraded or retrograded at the user's whim.
- Absorbing Replication
- Evolving Fusionism
- Mutation Manipulation
- Refining of materials.
- Ability Tier Activation
- Almighty Absorbing Replication
- Enhanced Power Absorption
- Evolution Manipulation
- Evolving Power Replication
- Independent Growing Booster
- Shapeshifting Combat
- Evolutionary Immortality
- May be a limit to what and how much the user can absorb.
- User may not be able to change an upgraded material back to what it was.
- Space Monsters (Diebuster)
- Chaos (Sora no Otoshimono)
- Protege (Marvel Comic); after copying Deviant Skrulls abilities
- Rimuru Tempest (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)