- "Whoo-hoo! Look at that pavement fly!"
- ― Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
- "How do we get out of here?"
- "Will dig our way out!"
- " No, no. Dig up stupid!"
- ― Otto Mann, Homer Simpson and Clancy Wiggum (The Simpsons)
The ability to have extraordinary skill and knowledge in excavation. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude.
- Excavation Knowledge
- Archaeological/Mining Expertise/Intuition/Knowledge/Prowess
User has extraordinary skills with excavation, allowing them to effectively mine for things such as minerals, gemstones, water, fossils, etc.
- Advanced Technology
- Brain Augmentation
- Fossil Manipulation
- Gemstone Manipulation
- Industry Creation
- Industry Manipulation
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Mineral Manipulation
- Science Manipulation
- Water Manipulation
- May only be skilled in certain areas of excavation.
- May be limited to certain objects such as minerals or water.
- E. Aster Bunnymund/The Easter Bunny (The Guardians of Childhood)
- Alan Grant (Jurassic Park)
- Dwarves (The Hobbit/The Lord of the Rings)
- Digging Duo (Pokémon)
- Eve (Pokémon)
- Canine Archaeologists (Samurai Jack)
- Relic the Pika (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Paleontologists (Dinosaur King)
- Petunia Paleo (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Professor Fossil (My little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.