The power to assign/re-assign the realities/existences of another and/or oneself. Sub-power of Existence Manipulation.
- Existence Mandate
- Reality Assignment/Mandate
User can assign/re-assign realities/existences to anyone and anything, giving target a past, future, shape, form, makeup, relationships, connections, etc., making them a part of reality and have their own identity and existence in the real world, even over existing ones.
- Biological Manipulation
- Connection Inducement
- Energy Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Purpose Inducement
- Relationship Inducement
- May be limited to assign/re-assign realities of others or only themselves.
- May not be able to re-assign the existences/realities of targets.
- Once a reality or existence has been assigned, it may be difficult to change.
- Users cannot undo the effects of assigning existences.
- Prismo (Adventure Time)