- "I will... never be a memory."
- ― Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children)
- Existence Anchoring/Connection/Tethering
User can connect/link their existence to a person, object or place, creating a deep spiritual or metaphysical connection between the two. Allowing them to remain in existence and follow the target they are connected to regardless of what happens to them, so long as they exist in some form. This would also prevent them from ever being truly destroyed so long as the connection remains, even if one of them kills the other their link will remain so long as they exist.
Unlike Life Link, which ties ones life-force to another so that if one dies so does the other. Existence link allows the target to continue to exist in some form even after death, so long as some part of the entity/object/place remains (such as the soul, essence, consciousness, identity, memory, etc.).
- Absolute Reincarnation
- Causal Link
- Dependable Existence
- Entity Tethering
- Existence Replication
- Locality Tracking
- Reliant Immortality
- Soul Link
- Symbiotic Connection
- Unbound Soul
- May be weak against Bond Destruction.
- The Deceived (Mummy: The Curse)
- Ancient Dragon (Seiken Tsukai no World Break)
- Morgoth (The Silmarillion)
- Great Spirits (That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime)
- Yuyuko Saigyouji (Touhou Project)