- "Why can't I tinker with the fabric of existence..."
- ― Lisa Simpson (The Simpsons)
The power to manipulate existence. Variation of Primordial Force Manipulation.
- Existence Alteration/Mastery/Warping
The user can manipulate a given existence and can bring certain things into existence, freely manipulate all existing things, and return them to nothingness once their purpose is extinguished. This applies to all natural and supernatural phenomena alike, as they are but two sides of the same coin in the user's eyes.
The user is not Omniscient, but can draw knowledge and inspiration from the Existential Planes in order to properly wield this power and fittingly shape his creations; and while not being actually Omnipotent, the user can legitimately be considered a God of the highest caliber.
- Creation Manipulation
- Completeness Manipulation
- Cosmic Telepathy
- Destruction Manipulation
- Ethereal Manipulation
- Existence Assignment
- Existence Declaration
- Existence Defiance
- Existence Inducement/Erasure
- Existential Plane Manipulation
- Existence Sense
- Existence Theft
- Meta Resurrection
- Nigh Omnipotence
- Nothingness Manipulation
- Omnificence Genesis
- Partial Existence Inducement
- Reality Exchange
- Self-Existence Manipulation
- Template Manipulation
- Alternate Abstractness Manipulation
- Existence Embodiment
- Existent Information Manipulation
- Local Existence Manipulation
- Parallel Existence Manipulation
- Possible Existence Manipulation
- Reality Level Manipulation
- Temporal Existence Manipulation
- Unparallel Existence Manipulation
- Absolute Existence
- Alternate Reality Insertion
- Being Manipulation
- Continuity Manipulation
- Corporeality Manipulation
- Existence Switching
- Interbeing Manipulation
- Omniverse Manipulation
- Perceptibility Manipulation
- Primordial Force Manipulation
- Spatial-Temporal Lock
- Subjective Reality
- Universal Manipulation - universe is the totality of everything that exists
- Cannot affect those with certain omni-powers, such as Absolute Existence, Nonexistence, Omnilock, Omnipotence, and Unity.
- Users of Nonexistent Physiology and Nothingness Physiology are immune.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May not work against Embedded Existence.
- Captain Atom (DC Comics)
- Xenovia (Highschool DxD); via Ex-Durandal/Excalibur Ruler
- The Downstreamers (Manifold Trilogy)
- Living Tribunal (Marvel Comics)
- The Phoenix Force (Marvel Comics)
- Jean Grey as the Phoenix (Marvel Comics)
- Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki the Sage of Six Paths (Naruto)
- Users of Izanagi (Naruto)
- The Crimson Denizen (Shakugan no Shana)
- The Dragon (Touhou)
- Harihara (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Excalibur Ruler (Highschool DxD)
- Ex-Durandal (Highschool DxD)
- Uten Sutra (Saiyuki)